So you need a notary? Midlands Notary Services provides affordable mobile notary public and notary signing agent services in or around Richland County, South Carolina. Our notaries are knowledgeable, trained, and educated on South Carolina notary public laws and processes.
Requirements for Service
A valid (not expired) identification (i.e. state-issued identification card, Passport) will be required for each signing.
Services include signature notarization and/or witnessing on documents to include but not limited to:
- Power of Attorney
- Wills & Trust
- Bill of Sale
- School Verification forms
- Release and Waivers
- Sworn Statements
Certified Notary Signing Agents offer signature notarization/witnessing and oversight of documents to include but not limited to:
- Loan application
- Loan modification
- Out-of-State purchase/sales
- Vehicle purchase/sales
Hospital and jail services are provided. Emergency after-hour services are available upon agreement.
We also offer other mobile services to help with your service needs:
- I-9 employment eligibility verification
- Deposition witnessing
- Courier and Printing Services
Fees for Services
Under South Carolina law notaries may charge a fee of $5 per notarial act. We charge an additional reasonable fee for travel and/or convenience.
- Documents without proper notarial statement requiring a loose certificate will be charged a fee $.50 per page.
Convenience/ travel mobile fees starts at $10.00 up to 25 miles from zip code 29229 plus the $5 per notarial act.
All scheduled appointments require no show protection and will be charged $10 for no-show or cancellation.
I would love to be your preferred mobile notary public and business solution
- Our notaries are Certified Notary Signing Agent
- Our notaries are background screened yearly by the National Notary Association
- We are commissioned by the State of South Carolina